Livingston County launches Drive-Thru Rapid COVID-19 Testing Site
Testing available at 10 Murray Hill Drive in Mount Morris
MOUNT MORRIS — The Livingston County Department of Health (LCDOH), in conjunction with the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), will be providing free COVID-19 rapid testing with same day results for Livingston County residents only.
Testing will be available on Thursday, Oct. 29 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at 10 Murray Hill Drive in Mount Morris. No appointments are necessary, and testing will be available until supplies are depleted.
In order to expedite the testing process, visit the Livingston County website at https://www.livingstoncounty.us/FormCenter/Department-of-Health-6/Livingston-County-COVID19-Testing-Site-151 to complete and print an intake form. Be sure to bring this intake form with you to the drive-thru testing site.
· COVID-19 rapid testing is free at the drive-up site.
· You will need to bring photo ID.
· This is a drive-up clinic. You will remain in your vehicle for testing. Participants must wear masks and remain in their vehicles with the windows rolled up until testing occurs.
· Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under 12 will need parents to assist with testing. Pets should be left home.
· You will be called later in the day with your results.
“We are seeing an uptick in positive COVID-19 cases, and currently there are more than 600 Livingston County residents in quarantine due to contact tracing efforts,” stated Jennifer Rodriguez, Livingston County’s Public Health Director. “By making free COVID-19 rapid testing available, our goal is to expand access to testing for residents and to help slow the spread of the virus.”
For more information on COVID-19 rapid testing, contact the Livingston County Department of Health at 585-243-7270.